Personal data is collected whenever you avail of any of our services; either for recruitment, or provided to us from client for a service, such as assessment and training. We also review personal information made available through external service providers, such as LinkedIn and JobStreet, in order to fulfill the requests of our clients. In summary the means of which we collect information are as follows:
• Through our records, or those of external services such as job boards. We then contact you directly in order to confirm the accuracy of the data on record and brief you regarding the needs of our clients.
• Through communication with us or our employees.
• Through job application with us via job boards and referrals.
We collect information in order to provide our clients and/or business partners with potential candidates for their organizations. The common type of data collected from you, generally includes the following:
• Basic Personal Information (Full Name, Date of birth, Home and business addresses, Education history, Marital Status, Work experience, Photo)
• Contact Information (Home or Business phone numbers, Mobile phone number, Email address)
• Digital Identifiers (Cookies, Google Analytics)
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal data you submit through to us are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
• We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
• We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
The data collected will be retained as long as it is relevant to the services that we provide, and until it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory, or business purposes. Upon request for removal, the destruction and disposal of your data, physical copies will be shredded and digital information will be securely deleted.
By giving your consent, you authorize Bridge People Solutions and our subsidiaries to disclose or share your job-related personal data with our affiliates, to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties who perform services on our behalf, clients and, only where we are otherwise required to do so, to a court of law. Bridge People Solutions has taken steps to ensure that all information transferred receives an adequate legal data protection.
We may modify or amend this Data Privacy Notice from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share or dispose of your personal information. In the event of such occurrences, the relevant updates will be posted on this website.