Are you wondering how to boost employee engagement in your company? Or are you looking for new ways to provide your employees with the financial empowerment they need as they begin to recover from the effects of the pandemic?
Bridge PayDay has committed to serving clients and to bringing innovations that will assist you in growing your business. Today, we officially announce our partnership with TendoPay, one of the leading fintech brands that provide digital installment payment plans in the Philippines.
Through PayDay Cloud (PDC) as the timekeeping and payroll software, companies can use TendoPay as a reward system for their employees. In addition, TendoPay offers the employees meaningful and easy to manage online installment payments at zero cost for the business.
How Do Companies Benefit:
- Increased employee engagement: A financial benefit that suits their needs
- Higher retention rates
- Use TendoPay as a reward system for employees
- Control employee debt and spending
- No liability (when employees leave the company)
How Do Employees Benefit:
All regular employees will receive a virtual credit line and will be able to shop online in installments.
- Credit limit based on your gross monthly income
- Buy items and pay in installments
- Lowest interest rate on the market (from 0.5% with no fees)
- All regular employees – instantly approved
- Shop at 400+ stores you already know and love
For more information about this service, please visit TendoPay’s FAQ page.
To learn how PayDay can help your HR achieve digital payroll transformation, book a demo with us or email email@example.com.